Next, we will need to create the storefront page, visible to your customers, where subscription customers can manage their subscriptions. Please follow these steps carefully to implement this feature directly on your BigCommerce website.
NOTE: For Page Name and Page URL, you may name this page anything that you would like. This is the page on which Customers will access and manage their subscriptions. We recommend keeping it simple and naming the page "Subscriptions."
- Click the blue "Create Storefront Page" button (this will redirect you to these instructions).
- In your BigCommerce dashboard, navigate to "Storefront" → "Web Pages" and click the "Create a Web Page" button
- Under Page Type, leave the default selection for "Contain content created using the WYSIWYG editor below"
- For Page Name, title the page "Subscriptions" (see note above)
- For Page URL, you can use the default "/subscriptions/"
- Under "Page Content," click the small "HTML" button in the upper right corner of the WYSIWYG editor.
- Copy and paste the below snippet into the page content area, and click the "Update" button
- You may update the Navigation Menu Options and Advanced Options as you wish.
- Click the "Save and Exit" button.
Use this snippet for step 7:
<div id="dittopay-storefront-app" data-palette-type="light" data-palette-main="#3c64f4" data-palette-contrast-text="#ffffff"> </div>
NOTE: There is no in-app confirmation for Creating a Storefront Page. Simply continue to the next step after completing the installation.
Complete Step 4
Once you have completed each component of Step 4 (Create a Storefront Page), click the grey "Continue to Step 5" button in the in-app onboarding panel.