Please install the application for screenshots, pricing and additional information about the Text Editor module. No worries, the app is entirely free to install!
What exactly does the Text Editor module do?
The Text Editor Module will allow you to change any auto-generated text that appears in your checkout via a convenient back-end app panel.
Pro-Tip: What are some scenarios in which this is a helpful tool?
- Very specific business models that are trying to cater to a niche market
- Heavy restrictions on who the business can ship to
- Businesses with strict branding guidelines
- Creative businesses that want to use their ‘voice’ throughout the entire site
- Allows the merchant to highlight the most relevant information at checkout
- Allows the merchant to better set customer expectations
What text can I update in the Checkout?
Nearly any text that is included in the default Checkout can be updated using the Text Editor.
Can I revert to the original checkout text?
You can update the Text Editing Fields at any time to match the default text. Text fields that have been updated in the Text Editor will be highlighted in blue so that you can easily identify the text that you have changed in the past. Reverting is as simple as copy-pasting the default text into the Text Editing Fields and saving. Refer to the video above for a visual representation.